Samstag, 25. August 2007

Day 5 – Firefighting and Clubbing


The first run today I made on the Tower for a second alarm. An apartment complex was on fire and it burned through the roof and put four units on fire and destroyed them. Tower 6 had to check apartments nearby for other victims inside, but they didn’t find any.




Then the guys of the Paramedic Squad took me on a tour round downtown to the medical center and showed me wehre I'll be going when I'll be with them one day on the Squad.


From left to right: Me, some guy who HAD to be on the picture, Katti, her boyfriend

I took off the night to go to a club with another German and her boyfriend. We went to the Red Door Club and had some beer and some good German Jaegermeister. The club has a terrace and we had a nice view on the skyline. When I returned to the station, the pumper just came back from an automatic alarm.

Keine Kommentare: