Samstag, 1. September 2007

Day 12 – Llamada de caca de torro


Today we made a lot of runs, but only automatic alarms and EMS first responder runs. That’s what they basically call a bullshit run over here, because when you respond to an automatic alarm it’s usually nothing and during EMS first responder runs I usually don’t take photos in order to keep the privacy of the patient.




But tonight we had a nice thunderstorm and all most of the streets Downtown were flooded.

For all my EMS buddies in Germany I'll upload some picutres of the equipment that's on the Squad Unit where at least two Paramedics are riding on.








Back of the Squad



Drill for IV injection, Automatic CPR Board, Lifepack

1 Kommentar:

theavaughnlady hat gesagt…

That lightning shot is great! I love the thunder storms from my front porch. And welcome to the neighborhood!