Sonntag, 9. September 2007

Day 21 - Gooooooo TEXANS!!!


Today Chris took me a to a NFL Match in Houston. Chris is a fire fighter from Station 6 and he invited me to see the Houston Texans' game against the Kansas City Chiefs.




The game started at noon, but he already picked me up at the station by 8 a.m., because before the match we went tailgating. Tailgating was new to me. When we go and watch soccer in Germany, we go to the stadium and watch the game and that's it. In Texas nearly everybody meets at the parking lot before the match and has a BBQ, cooks food, drinks beer and has a good time.









Afterwards we went into the huge Relaint Stadium where we had the best seats one could think of. We were sitting between the 40 and 50 yard line, directly behind the Texans players. This was awesome! I had a real good time and enjoyed that day very much and I'd like to thank Chris for his hospitality! By the way: The Texans played a fantastic match and won 20:3! Gooooo TEXANS!

Keine Kommentare: