Freitag, 28. September 2007

Day 39 & Day 40 – I’m going home


After saying goodbye to the B-Shift and leaving Station 6, Captain Ponce took me to Houston International Airport where I took my plane to Atlanta and from there to Duesseldorf.






I arrived safely at Duesseldorf where my mum and my sweetheart waited for me and took me back home.






I had the best time ever when I was in Houston with the HFD and with all the nice and friendly people I've met there. Thanks to everybody who made this possible for me. It was a great experience!






THANK Y'ALL!



And I'll be back!!!


I'd like to close with a mottoe of the HFD: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." St.John 15:13



And this is where my blog ends...





...or maybe not?

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.